If you are interested in having the photo booth at your event please look over the info below and contact us right away.
Our photo booth isn’t your boring box type. It’s been completely revamped for the 21st century. So how does it work…?
Here are some answers to questions you are probably asking:
1. You will be sure to have photos of all your guests that you can keep forever. Chances are that your photographer won’t get everyone.
2. It’s something fun to do at your wedding. Maybe you have corn hole, food, and dancing, but what else could you have?
3. The photo strips that your guests print double as party favors. You can even buy inexpensive frames for them to take home.
4. We can create a scrapbook of the images, your guests can write next to their images, and you can take that home the day of your event.
5. We make an awesome music video of all the images that makes everyone look really cool.
6. All the pictures are posted in an online gallery that is optimized for computers and cell phones.
7. Your guests can download the full resolution images to their computers or cell phones for free.
8. We include any props you desire for no additional charge.
9. We can customize any type of background you can imagine, also for no additional charge.
10. Our booth isn’t a cramped box that only holds 3 people. Instead it is open on all sides and can fit 20+ people.
11. Your guests get to print their photos wirelessly from our iPads.
12. Your photos print on the industry’s newest and best photo booth printer, the HiTi p510S.
13. It only takes 12 seconds to print two photo strips, and they are die sub prints so there’s no drying time or messy ink.
14. Printing is always unlimited.
15. Since printing is done on a separate screen than the shooting, there are no long lines.
16. You get a dvd of all the high res photos and the video.
17. We use professional studio lighting that makes everyone look great.
18. We use professional Nikon DSLR cameras and professional lenses so your photos are the highest quality possible.
19. You can take as many photos as you want with our clicker and pick which ones to print later.
20. You can choose to have your names, a logo, or anything you desire printed at the bottom of each strip.
21. We have style out the wazoo.
Make sure to order frames for the photo strips. We like these but these are cool too. You can place paper in the frames with each guest name and table number for seating. Then they can take out the paper and put in their photo strip!
Here’s a photo of our most popular setup.
Famous William's Latest Posts
May 21, 2013 ~ famouswilliam.com
May 17, 2013 ~ famouswilliam.com
May 16, 2013 ~ famouswilliam.com
May 15, 2013 ~ famouswilliam.com
May 9, 2013 ~ famouswilliam.com